Refund and Transfer Policy
- No refunds or transfers after first day of class
- No refunds or transfers for group registrations
- $25 cancellation/transfer fee if notified 5 days before start date of class
- Full Refund is issued for any request received more than 5 days before start date of class
- All refunds/transfers will be procesed after 2nd week of class
Class Duration & Attire
- Class Duration: 2 hrs / class (Twice every week)
- Attire: Students should come to class in proper dance/workout attire such as: Workout pants T-shirts Or any comfortable loose attire and Dance shoes/sneakers
- Not Permitted: We do not allow Jeans or come Barefoot to class
- All classes will be allowed to record in the last 5 minutes of every class
- Video recording is just for revision purposes only
- Mass distribution or public viewing is prohibited
- Any video posted on any online video sharing community sites (For example; Youtube, Google video etc) will require prior approval from the instructor.
- We reserve the right to cancel a particular class or batch at our discretion
- Due to any unavoidable circumstances the company may choose to replace the main instructor with a substitute instructor
- Company also reserves the right to cancel a class and provide a make up class
Medical Conditions (if any):
- Students must inform the instructor about any past and/or current injuries/medical conditions
- Instructors may request the student to provide a doctors approval to continue the class
- To avoid any further injuries instructors have the right to request the student to discontinue the class
Class level and promotion
- All new enrollments will register for the beginner level class in the appropriate age group
- A student may often repeat the same level for more than one quarter before graduating to the next level
- Our instructors reserve the right to promote the students from one level to another level
Performing at other venues
- Students will require a written permission by their instructor if they would like to replicate a part/whole of the choreography learned in the class at any outside event
- Our instructors will not be held responsible for preparing students for outside events such as competitions, parades, etc
Classes missed by students
- Classes missed will not be made up, except those cancelled by the company
- Fees will not be pro-rated or credited to the next quarter for any such missed classes
- Our instructors, class sizes, class levels, rules and regulations are constantly reviewed and subject to change without prior notice.
- Right of admission into the dance program is reserved by Gurus Of Dance.
- Professionals are not allowed, unless authorized by us.
- Please do not bring any valuables to the class.
- We are not responsible for valuables lost or stolen at the class.
- Emergency Contact Info required for all students as a class policy - Health issues or schedule changes.