When does the next session begin / When can I register?
Gurus of Dance is now implementing a new structure (as of January 2019) where we will mirror the Academic Calendar. Classes will be offered in 2 semester sessions
- Fall/Winter Semester - August to November
- Spring/Summer Semester - January to May
Will there be a performance for students?
Yes, culminating each of the 2 semesters, Gurus of Dance hosts a student showcase, Beyond Bollywood, where students will perform on stage as a class.
What is the Fee Structure?
For our regular student classes, the fee for each Semester (15-17 weeks of classes) is $390 which cover their Tuition fee plus they also receive a FREE custom-made costume and a FREE performer ticket to the showcase.
For our elite student classes, the fee will be shared within the given contract, once the audition has been cleared.
There are 2 Payment options for regular students
- Full Semester Plan - one time full semester payment of $370 (Fee of $390 with a discount of $20)
- Split Semester Plan - Two payments of $195 each (once in the beginning of the semester and then 7 weeks after the beginning of the semester).
Can I join late? If yes, what are the fees?
Yes, you can (upto 8 weeks before end of semester) with a Fee of $239. The payment covers the Tuition Fee, a FREE custom-made costume and a FREE performer ticket to the showcase.
What are the promotions or discounts that are offered?
- NEW STUDENT - We offer a one time New Student discount of $100 when a student registers for the first time with the company. No other discount can be combined with this.
- How to get it: use coupon code during checkout “newstudent”
- If multiple family members are New Students, please be sure to place separate orders to avail of this discount.
- FAMILY DISCOUNT - When 2 or more family members of the same household, register for the same semester, a discount of $20 per person. This discount cannot be combined with the New Student discount.
- How to get it: email email@example.com and send us your order number. Please note that the discount only applies if both family members register in the same order.
Are there any advantages to choosing the Semester Payment model, as opposed to the split semester payment model?
Yes, there is a bigger discount for choosing the semester payment plan, as opposed to the 2-time payment plan per semester.
How do I enroll for a class?
Follow these step-by-step instructions to register for classes:
- You will be redirected to our registration website. You will need to set up an account for yourself. Once you’ve registered you information and signed the online waiver form, click on the “cb” logo on the top. You will then be shown a list of classes available.
- Select the class you would like to register for, and put it in your cart.
- New Students: Be sure to use the PROMO code “newstudent during checkout to receive your new student discount.
- A student must be fully enrolled and paid for online prior to entering any class.
- All classes are fully booked in advance, you must reserve your spot in the class prior to arrival. We DO NOT allow any free trial/ drop in classes (unless advertised as special promotions).
Can the student perform the choreography learned in class at other related events?
I am a new to the Gurus of Dance program, Can I register for a higher level based on my past dance experience at other locations/event?
Every new student has to register for the Beginner class. Once this level is successfully completed, the instructor may choose to promote you to a higher level in the next quarter.
What is the minimum age to register for the Gurulette's program?
We only accept kids who are of the age 3 years or above in the Gurulette's program.
How many levels does Gurus Of Dance offer at the moment for its Bollywood Dance / Drama program?
Can I skip a level if the timing and location of a class does not suit me?
Each level in our program has specific dance & drama techniques, which lay the foundation to excel at higher levels. Skipping a level or two will cause you to eliminate learning the necessary skill sets.
Is the choreography/routine taught in the class a copyright of Gurus Of Dance?
The sequence/routine and the order of steps taught in class is a copyright of the company. Some signature steps may be picked up from movies based on popular demand.