Refund and Transfer Policy
- No refunds or transfers after first day of class
- $25 cancellation/transfer fee if notified 7 days before start date of class
- Full Refund is issued for any request received more than 7 days before start date of class
- All refunds/transfers will be processed after the 2nd week of class
Can I cancel in the middle of the semester?
- Only for medical emergencies with a doctors certificate, we will allow cancellation with a prorated fee refund, upto the 7th week of class
- In last 8 weeks of the semester , no cancellations will be allowed.
- To cancel a class, please email email@example.com
Medical Conditions (if any):
- Students must inform the instructor about any past and/or current injuries/medical conditions
- Instructors may request the student to provide a doctors approval to continue the class
- To avoid any further injuries instructors have the right to request the student to discontinue the class
Class Duration & Attire
- Class Duration: 55 minutes for each class
- Attire: Students should come to class in proper dance/workout attire such as: Workout pants T-shirts Or any comfortable loose attire and Dance shoes/sneakers
- Not Permitted: We do not allow Jeans or come Barefoot to class
- All classes will be allowed to record in the last 5 minutes of every class
- Video recording is just for revision purposes only
- Mass distribution or public viewing is prohibited
- Any video posted on any online video sharing community sites (For example; Youtube, Google video etc) will require prior approval from the instructor.
- We reserve the right to cancel a particular class or batch at our discretion
- Due to any unavoidable circumstances the company may choose to replace the main instructor with a substitute instructor
- Company also reserves the right to cancel a class and provide a make up class
Class level and promotion
- All new enrollments will register for the beginner level class in the appropriate age group
- A student may often repeat the same level for more than one quarter before graduating to the next level
- Our instructors reserve the right to promote the students from one level to another level
Performing at other venues
- Students will require a written permission by their instructor if they would like to replicate a part/whole of the choreography learned in the class at any outside event
- Our instructors will not be held responsible for preparing students for outside events such as competitions, parades, etc
Classes missed by students
- Classes missed will not be made up, except those cancelled by the company
- Fees will not be pro-rated or credited.
- Our instructors, class sizes, class levels, rules and regulations are constantly reviewed and subject to change without prior notice.
- Right of admission into the dance program is reserved by Gurus Of Dance.
- All Gurulette kids need to be successfully potty trained before the parent registers them for the class. Gurus of Dance reserves the right to refuse any child that has not met this requirement.
- Professionals are not allowed, unless authorized by us.
- Please do not bring any valuables to the class.
- We are not responsible for valuables lost or stolen at the class.